At IGI Canada, we are committed to providing our customers with quality products and exceptional customer service. We stick to the following principles to ensure our customers get the excellent products and service they deserve.
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction.
- A commitment to constant innovation.
- A wide selection of products.
- Honoring our terms and sales conditions.
There is no minimum order. ORDER ONLINE NOW
- We accept Paypal payable to our PayPal ID "email@example.com"
- Visa, Master Card, AmEx charge can be made over the phone. Please call 1-905-625-8831 during normal business hours to arrange a credit card payment.
- Bank Draft and International Money Order. Negotiable in Canada , drawn in favor of IGI CANADA may be sent to IGI Canada
966 Pantera Drive,
Unit # 7
Mississauga, ON. L4W2S1
Please note that we use Canada Post or a renowned courier service ( depending on size of the order ) for all shipments.
- We ship internationally but screen our overseas orders diligently for fraudulent credit card use.
- Customer is responsible for all Shipping and Handling charges.
- Customer will be responsible for any Custom Duty or Taxes payable in the country of destination.
- We use Canada Post or UPS ( depending on size of the order ) for all Prepaid shipments. However, for Freight collect shipments we use UPS, DHL and FedEx. Customer must provide their account number with these companies get their orders on freight collect basis.
- Order execution is based on available stock. We ship merchandise within 3-4 business days of receiving your payment. An order can be delayed if an incorrect address is furnished.
- We are not responsible for delays caused by customs checks, long holidays or any other unavoidable issues.
- All packages will be sent by ground service to US and Canada unless customer specifies.
- We usually ship within 3-4 business days. Ground service to Western Canada usually takes 6-8 business days. Ground service to Eastern part of Canada will take 4-6 business days . Express service to USA and Canada will take 3-5 business days depending on destination city. Ground Service to US destination may take upto 10 days.
- Air Service is available to Europe, Australia, Asia and Africa and will take about 12-16 business days.
- We do not take any responsibility for delays in the shipments and its consequences as they delays are not in our control after the product is shipped out.
- Shipping Charges would vary based on destination based on level of service required.
- Customer may contact us for exact shipping charge based on his order.
Repairs and Returns
- At IGI-Wholesale, we take great pride in the quality and workmanship. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If you are not happy with quality of our product simply return them within 15 days for a full refund towards the merchandise or repair / replacement. We do not refund the shipping and handling charges.
- Our warranty only covers manufacturers’ defects. It does not cover:
- Claims for minor scratches or scar wrinkles that are natural to leather
- Repairs made or attempted.
- Damage to contents (including but not limited to computers, mobile phones, etc.) due to failure of the product
- Damaged items must be reported within 3 days of receiving your order.
- You must obtain a Return Authorization Number.
- We shall not undertake any responsibility for products lost in return transit.
Taxes and Duties
SHIPPING WITHIN CANADA
- 5% GST will be charged on sale price ( incldg. shipping & handling ) for shipments made to all provinces except Ontario, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland & Labrador.
- 12% GST / HST would be charged on sale price ( incldg. shipping & handling ) for shipments made to Province of British Columbia
- 13% GST / HST would be charged on sale price ( incldg. shipping & handling ) for shipments made to Province of Ontario, New Brunswick, Or Newfoundland And Labrador
- 15% GST / HST would be charged on sale price ( incldg. shipping & handling ) for shipments made to Province of Nova Scotia
SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY ( OUTSIDE CANADA )
- There are no taxes on shipments to USA and Europe and any other International destination. However, customers are advised to check duties and taxes payable in the destination country before ordering.
- All duties, taxes, brokerage ( if any ) charged in the country of destination will have to be borne by the customer.